The Global Permanent Magnet Industry: 2020 - 2030
The team of Walt Benecki, Steve Constantinides, Dr. John Ormerod and Dr. Stan Trout have been writing a comprehensive study regarding the major commercial permanent magnet materials. Data includes quantities produced along with technical aspects of the global permanent magnet industry and production forecasts for the next 10 years. Topics covered in this book are shown below.
NOTE: Information regarding this study was presented in June at REPM (Rare Earth Permanent Magnets) 2021 Conference and Workshop. A recording of the presentation is available on YouTube.
- Permanent Magnet Alternatives
- Processes for Manufacturing Permanent Magnets
- Magnet (Protective) Coating
- Applications using Permanent Magnets (current and future)
- Permanent Magnet Production Statistics and Forecast for 2020-2030
- Market Segments and Magnet Demand Growth
- Raw Material Trends Affecting the Magnet Industry
- Initiatives to Establish Supply Chain Independence
- Government Policies and Intellectual Property Influence on the Magnet Industry
- Current Research Activities
- Magnet Industry Associations
- The Permanent Magnet Industry Top 30
- Contribution and Impact of Magnet Fabricators and Distributors
- Directory of Magnet Industry Service Providers
- ...and an extensive appendix covering: Permanent Magnet Basics, Magnet Alloy Producers, Dysprosium in NdFeB Magnets, Hitachi Metals RE Magnet Licensees, The Changing Landscape of Electric Motor Efficiency Standards, Permanent Magnet Glossary, Magnet Industry Library, and Permanent Magnet Motor Technology for Automotive Applications.
To reserve a copy, please contact Stan Trout by e-mail at email@example.com.
Contact any of us for additional information
Walt Benecki: Walter T. Benecki LLC
Steve Constantinides: Magnetics & Materials LLC
John Ormerod: John Ormerod Consulting LLC
Stan Trout: Spontaneous Materials